Specifically on behalf of its members, EcoTyre :
- Provides monthly reports to the Ministry of the Environment regarding new tyres placed on the market.
- Provides assistance in the compilation of attachments A and B as required by decree 82/2011.
- Provides annual accounts for ELT management
- Represents the consortium at the permanent technical roundtable held at the Ministry.
- Manages institutional relationships to promote the interests of its members to decision makers and stakeholders.
EcoTyre also offers a call centre to deal with any needs a member may have - contactable on: 011-9070747