A private area is reserved for EcoTyre’s members where, through specialist management software, they are able to deal with all administrative tasks online easily and effectively.
Specifically on behalf of its members, EcoTyre :
- Provides monthly reports to the Ministry of the Environment regarding new tyres placed on the market.
- Provides assistance in the compilation of attachments A and B as required by decree 82/2011.
- Provides annual accounts for ELT management
- Represents the consortium at the permanent technical roundtable held at the Ministry.
- Manages institutional relationships to promote the interests of its members to decision makers and stakeholders.
EcoTyre also offers a call centre to deal with any needs a member may have - contactable on: 011-9070747